Each Honda Certified Used Vehicle (HCUV) is HAND SELECTED for your PEACE OF MIND!
Certified Used Vehicles (CUV) programs offer significant advantages over used vehicles that are not certified. To qualify for certification, vehicles must meet the model year, or mileage restrictions set out by the manufacturer. No engine or body modifications are allowed and the vehicle must pass a comprehensive mechanical and appearance inspection, satisfactory to the manufacturer’s standards.
Honda’s Certified Used Vehicle (HCUV) program stands out from other CUVs due to the many unique benefits that help give you peace of mind. All HCUVs come with:
- 7-year/160,000 km limited powertrain warranty on all Honda Models*
- Option to upgrade to a comprehensive Honda warranty at a reduced rate
- CarProof vehicle history report
- Warranty and service history, including full documentation of the services performed to meet our Certified Pre-Owned Honda standards
- Unique 7 days/1,000 km exchange priviledge**
- Preferred financing options and terms through Honda Financial Services
- Membership to the exclusive Owner’s website (www.myhonda.ca)
- Finance rates as low as 4.49%***
Each Honda Certified Used Vehicle must pass a rigorous 100-point mechanical and appearance inspection that is designed to ensure each HCUV meets exceptional standards. Any component that does not meet the criteria will be replaced with genuine Honda parts or restored to a “like-new” condition. This means that every HCUV upholds the same dependability, quality, and reliability that Honda is known for.
For more information about Honda Certified Used Vehicles, or to test drive one of our Sisley HCUVs, please call our Product Advisors at 905.695.8888 ext. 207 or submit a form by clicking here
*From original vehicle in-service date.
**Neither Honda Canada Inc. or any of its dealers will be required to accept return of a vehicle in certain circumstances including:
(1) if the delivery date of the vehicle was more than 7 days prior to the day on which the customer is seeking to return the vehicle;
(2) if the mileage on the vehicle at the time the customer is seeking to return the vehicle is more than 1,000km higher than at the time the vehicle was delivered to the customer; or
(3) if the vehicle is not returned in the condition in which it was delivered, including where the vehicle has sustained damage since the time of delivery or where wear and tear on the vehicle since the time of delivery is considered excessive.
***Finance rates vary. Speak to your Financial Services Manager to see if you qualify.